You will be responsible for planning and managing the development and construction of the projects to ensure it is completed on time, within budget and in accordance with the preset quality standard.
- Review and monitor the design development throughout the Preliminary Design Stage and Project Planning Stage;
- Review tender documents, analyze tender reports, negotiate and recommend award of contracts and costing;
- Monitor project progress to ensure it is completed on time, within budget and in accordance with the preset quality standard;
- Arrange project handover and ensure defects are rectified.
- Holder of Degree / Diploma in Architecture or relevant disciplines;
- Qualified HKIA professionals with at least 8 years' relevant project management experience with exposure in developers / architecture firms;
- Experience in large scale mix-used projects in HK, Macau and PRC is an advantage;
- Good analytical skill and able to communicate in English and Chinese;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Frequent travel may be necessary.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA)
- Project Management
- Project Planning