- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Assist the Manager in review and monitor the design development throughout the Preliminary Design Stage and Project Planning Stage;
- Provide initial review on tender documents, analyze tender reports, negotiate and recommend award of contracts and costing;
- Monitor project progress to ensure it is completed on time, within budget and in accordance with the preset quality standard;
- Provide on-site services to manage project handover and ensure defects are rectified;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and other duties as assigned.
- Holder of Degree/ Diploma in Architecture or relevant disciplines;
- Qualified HKIA professionals with minimum 5 years’ relevant project management experience with exposure in developers/ architecture firms;
- Experience in large scale mix-used projects in HK, Macau, PRC and Singapore is an advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Good analytical skill and able to work under pressure;
- Frequent travel to Macau & PRC may be necessary.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||Member, Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|