- External Audit
- Internal Audit
- Report Writing
- Risk Management
- Perform internal audit reviews and investigations of the Group’s operations to ensure management and operational efficiency, value for money, adequate and effective controls and risk management processes, compliance with approved policies and procedures;
- Assist in planning and performing audit fieldwork;
- Identify inefficiencies and control weaknesses in operating procedures and exploring methods for improvement;
- Ensure proper documentation & filing and custody of working papers and correspondences;
- Prepare audit reports for superior’s review;
- Abide by the codes of ethics laid down in writing and expected generally;
- Perform other functions and assignments as instructed.
Degree in Accounting / Finance or relevant disciplines;
Finalist of recognized accounting bodies;
At least 2 years or above relevant experience in either internal or external auditing;
Be computer literate and familiar with MS Office and flowcharting;
Good analytical, interpersonal and report writing skills;
Professional qualifications such as CISA or CIA would be an advantage;
Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
Traveling to Macau and PRC required.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor|