- Supervise day-to-day operation of the Gymnasium
- Conduct finess assessment of users
- Ensure the cleanliness and condition of equipments
- Evaluate the exercise needs and goals of Residents
- Supervise the use of equipment and monitor the programs
- Assist coordinating fitness activities in order to maintain Residents' interest and maximize usage of the Gymnasium
- F.5 or above
- 1 year relevant experience as an instructor in a health or finess facility
- Good command of English and Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin is preferable
- Certificate holder of HK Physical Fitness Association or NASM, valid first aid certificate is preferred.
** Working Location – Pok Fu Lam **
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 2559 8253
or mail to Penthouse 39/F, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to email@example.com.
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- First Aid Certificate Course (AFA)
- Event Coordination
- Fitness Assessments