Estate Manager / Assistant Estate Manager
- To oversee the day-to-day operation of a designated property portfolio;
- To prepare and monitor annual management budget and expenses;
- To negotiate and supervise contractors and consultants works;
- To arrange tenders/contracts for management & maintenance work;
- To attend Owners Committee meetings;
- To maintain good relationship with occupants and organize promotional activities;
- To liaise with the Government authorities and public bodies.
- Be a degree holder, preferably with relevant professional qualification in Housing Management such as MHKIH, MCIH, MRICS;
- Have a minimum of 10 years' solid experience in property / estate management field for premier commercial & residential properties and 5 years of which should be at managerial level;
- Be customer oriented with pleasant personality, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Possess effective problem solving, organizing and leadership skills;
- Have excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua is preferred;
- Be able to work independently and under pressure;
- For those candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Estate Manager.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to email@example.com.
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Chartered Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Residential Property
- Problem Solving