- Building Services
Engineer / Assistant Engineer
- Prepare, review and monitor preventive maintenance schedule and to execute the maintenance work;
- Negotiate and monitor the performance of maintenance contractors, suppliers and technical team's staff;
- Responsible for the tender, award and renew of the contracts for maintenance/improvement works;
- Responsible for vetting of the fit-out/reinstatement requests;
- Liaise with relevant government authorities and public bodies;
- Ensure the compliance of the latest statutory regulations and requirements.
Higher Diploma or above, preferably in Building Services Engineering or related disciplines;
- 3 - 5 years working experiences in building repair & maintenance;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Strong leadership, presentation and problem solving skills;
- Responsible, self-disciplined and able to work under pressure;
- For those candidate with more experience will be considered as Engineer.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department
by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
or fax to 2559 8253
or mail to Penthouse 39/F, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.