- Cash Flow Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Financial Analysis
- Management Reporting
- Market Research
- You will be responsible for the appraisal of various development projects for land acquisition and joint venture opportunities;
- Compile and review valuation reports, feasibility reports and other management reports for development projects;
- Conduct market research, feasibility study, cashflow and financial analysis of development projects;
- Keep update market information of property development / real estate in Hong Kong, Macau and PRC;
- Lead or participate in ad-hoc projects and assignments.
- Degree or Diploma holder in General Practice Surveying or relevant disciplines;
- Qualified HKIS professional with 8 years’ relevant project valuation / land acquisition experience;
- Experience in land acquisition process in Hong Kong, exposure in PRC, Singapore and Macau would be advantage;
- Strong in valuation with exposure in large scale composite projects;
- Fluent of both spoken and written English & Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Good analytical skill and able to work under pressure;
- Frequent travel to Macau & PRC may be necessary.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|