- Customer Service
- Quality Assurance
Customer Service Assistant
- Handle customers' enquiries, complaints and emergency cases;
- Check and inspect all common areas;
- Check the patrol report and submit to the management office;
- Assist in monitoring the attendance of building management staff;
- Perform any other duty as assigned by superior.
- F.5 or above;
- Minimum of 1 year' s relevant experience;
- Holder of vaild Security Personnel Permit and certificate of SGSIA Recognized Training Course Quality Assurance System Compliance is preferred;
- Uniform and shift duty is required;
- Independent and customer-oriented
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. If you cannot attend the Walk-In-Interview,please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department
by email to email@example.com
or fax to 2559 8253
or mail to Penthouse 39/F, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|