- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Buying Manager / Assistant Buying Manager
- Oversee the buying activities including merchandising and marketing;
- Supervise overall buying activities includes identifying best-selling items, improving profit margins, and generate marketing events to drive sales and foot traffic;
- Work closely with Store Manager in retail operations and business planning to achieve sales targets;
- Manage vendor relationships and explore new potential vendors and concessionaires;
- Identify business opportunities based on market situation and trends;
- Manage manpower resources and provide necessary training and coaching for staff development;
- Perform ad-hoc assignment and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above
- 8 years’ retail buying experience;
- Toys buying and Macau retail experience are added advantages;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power-point and Chinese Word Processing;
- Demonstrates leadership and management potential with independent working ability yet also a team player;
- Lateral and analytical thinking, mature with good commercial sense, strong problem solving and negotiation skills;
- Exhibits strong initiative, good time management and able to work under pressure.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|