You may also like
Ecommerce Manager, International Retail Brand
Manager, Technical Marketing, Polyisobutene, Performance Chemicals Asia Pacific
- Business Development
- Corporate Communications
Manager, Marketing Project
- Market Data
Regional Marketing Manager - European Fashion
Head of Marketing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Event Management
Assistant Marketing Manager (Shopping Mall)
- Responsible for planning and executing marketing strategy of promotion activities and event management of a sizeable retail mall along with a portfolio of smaller shopping centers;
- Organize, manage and review all marketing channels including promotion activities, events, e-commence promotion, advertising signage, festive decorations, kiosk and exhibition venue etc.;
- Support the leasing team to liaise and maintain amicable relationships with tenants, customers and agencies in promoting shopping centers;
- Conduct market study and research to devise mall traffic drive and to enhance awareness of the public;
- Prepare and execute budget & cost control & all related documentation;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in retail mall marketing with experience in regional malls and sizeable retail projects is preferred;
- Strong marketing sense, creativity and good interpersonal skills;
- Must possess good connection within Marketing industry and stakeholders;
- Experience in Macau market is a definite advantage;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua would be an advantage.
- Travelling to Macau is necessary.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|