- Internal Control
Assistant Information System Auditor / Information System Auditor
- Assist in performing information system audits to ensure adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, management and operational efficiency, value for money, and compliance with approved policies and procedures;
- Evaluate and assess potential risks and adequacy of the mitigation measures;
- Prepare audit report with value-add and practical recommendations;
- Perform ad hoc tasks and other assignments as instructed.
- Degree in Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
- 1 year’ working experience; Candidates with more experience will be considered for the post ofIS Auditor.
- Professional qualification of CISA is preferred but not essential;
- Basic knowledge on various operating systems for PCs, servers, databases, network architectures and system;
- Self-motivated, detailed-minded, willing to learn and able to understand new technologies independently;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Occasional travelling is required.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.