- Management Reporting
- Tax Returns
Assistant Accounting Manager
- Oversee the financial and accounting functions of shopping mall, including the daily accounting operations and funding request;
- Review monthly financial or management reports and prepare monthly consolidated accounts, prepare budgets and update quarterly financial projections;
- Provide first draft budget to the owners and submit monthly and quarterly reports to the JV partner;
- Review statutory audited accounts, various tax returns and submit to the government authority;
- In compliance with the management and shareholders' agreements for other reporting requirements including cash flow forecast for use of fund;
- Provide user requirements and perform system testing for implementation of a new leasing and accounting software;
- Lead or perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent and qualified accountant ;
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience, in which 5 years in supervisory level;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Familiar with MS Office and FlexAccount is preferred;
- Self-motivated and committed to meet report deadlines;
- For those candidates with more experience will be considered for Accounting Manager.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|