- Adobe Flex
- Financial Reporting
- Property Management
- Responsible for daily accounting operation, management and financial reports;
- Perform analysis for business units;
- Prepare budget and forecast;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent;
- Member of HKICPA / ACCA;
- 5 years’ relevant accounting experience;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS applications and computerized accounting system; knowledge in Flex, Hyperion, and Multiable is an advantage;
- Candidate with exposure in property management will be an advantage;
- Previous experience in auditing is preferred but not a must;
- Independent, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)|