Product Marketing Executive (Kitchen Cabinet)
- Prepare and implement sales plan and promotion strategy
- Formulate and execute sales campaigns and monitor promotional activities
- Drive sales by liaison with factory, dealers and suppliers
- Handle orders and related documents
- Assist in managing retail counter and showroom (Living Station by Panasonic)
- Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration or Marketing discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Sales and marketing field, preferably in kitchen wares industry
- Out-going, self-motivated and aggressive
- Able to work independently with eagerness to learn
- Good communication, presentation, analytical and salesmanship skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Proficient in computer applications
- Knowledge in kitchen products would be an advantage
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Please visit our company website for more details :
Please apply with full resume, present and expected salary by one of the following methods:
We offer 5-day work week. Please apply with full resume, present and expected salary by one of the following methods:
(1) By Post:
Human Resources Manager
15/F., New East Ocean Centre,
9 Science Museum Road,
(2) By Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. It may be transferred to other companies of the Group to see if suitable vacancies arise. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. The information will be destroyed.