You may also like
PURCHASING OFFICER / PURCHASER - interior design / fitting out / furniture / building / construction
PRODUCTION PLANNING CONTROL MANAGER / PMC / PPC MANAGER - sweater garment manufacturer/5 days
- Capacity Planning
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER / Asst QA Manager - metal car filter / automotive / motor / vehicle / mfg
- Quality Assurance
VP, Corporate Finance, Securities Group, 1343
VP / AVP, Relationship Managers, SOE / POE Focus, Corporate Banking 1323
- Cash Management
- Content Marketing
- Corporate Communications
- Social Media
- Video Production
Senior Officer - PR & Advertising (Ref: IPSA-SOMPR)
Location: Kowloon Bay
- Create PR angles with consumer insight to develop engaging and creative content in customer journey
- Establish strong relationship with media, editors, KOLs & celebrities etc to convey our brand persona.
- Lead and manage PR agency in planning, developing and implementing public relations / marketing communication strategies to maximise the PR exposure
- Compile reports to track and evaluate effectiveness of ROI
- Assist manager in advertising content creation and implementation, liaise with external partners for content, layout design & video production etc
- Identify the latest social media trends and adopt new social media practices
- Connect with other teammates in different functions to support launches and campaigns
- Support in PR & advertising administrative work or any ad hoc projects.
- Degree holder in Journalism/ Public Relations/ Communications or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing;
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Fashion or Beauty industry is preferred;
- Good communication & writing skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- A reliable person with high degree of self-initiative and independence; energetic & detail-minded.
- Able to handle multi-tasks, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and good team player
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
We offer 5-day work week, competitive salary, year-end bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates please send your full resume together with salary expectation by clicking Apply Now.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively for employment purpose only. Applicants are not contacted within 2 months after submitting their resumes; their applications will be filed for 6 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period and will be destroyed thereafter.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|