You may also like
- Customer Service
Web Product Assistant (Part-time) (Beauty Information, Web Content)
Hong Kong Economic Times
- Application Development
- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Retail Trainer/ Training Officer (Ref: IPSA-O/Ed)
- Manage and facilitate the implementation of different new initiatives, e.g. new beauty consultant development, mentoring program.
- Prepare and update training materials by using different digital tools and in innovative ways.
- Compile training reports for Best Crew Contest analysis, complaint and compliment, new crew evaluation, etc
- Reply all customer enquiry from hotline /counters/info/fb and weibo, etc.
- Review and analysis frontline staffs on results of Customer Experience Program.
- Prepare and translate training material from headquarter
- Manage training room stock inventory, training venue set up and administration.
- Support workshop/event/seminar to achieve company’s objective and target
- OJT, coaching to the frontline regarding the instruction from department head
- Tertiary education or equivalent qualifications;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in beauty, luxury retail or hospitality industry
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Competent in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing
We offer 5-day work week, competitive salary, year-end bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount to the successful candidate. Interested candidates please send by mail or email a resume together with salary expectation to us by clicking Apply Now.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively for employment purpose only. Applicants are not contacted within 2 months after submitting their resumes; their applications will be filed for 6 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period and will be destroyed thereafter.