You may also like
Web Product Assistant (Part-time) (Beauty Information, Web Content)
Hong Kong Economic Times
- Application Development
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Project Management
Assistant Manager, Retail Architecture (12 months Contract)
Location: Kowloon Bay
- Be responsible and lead our retail architecture function in Hong Kong and Macao.
- Conduct as Project Management role on renovation projects to handle the projects independently, and to ensure our projects are completed with high quality and within agreed timeline and cost
- Collaborate closely with brands, external project management firm, contractors, etc, on renovation projects related issues.
- Seek continuous improvement in our retail architecture, such as exploring digital initiatives, seeking new architecture elements, sourcing new suppliers and providing innovative design concepts and ideas.
- Handle documents such as tendering and payment.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned.
- University Degree in interior design or relevant discipline.
- Over 5 years’ related working experience. Experience in beauty industry and building dept store counters will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record in handling retail renovation projects independently.
- Strong project management and communication skills are essential.
- Strong in documentation, budget control, project administration and handling drawings.
- Open-minded to new ideas, Able to work under stress and pressure
- Mature, detail-minded, well-organized, Forward thinking and result oriented.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Powerpoint and Excel
- Proficiency in written and oral English
We offer 5-day work week, competitive salary, year-end bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount to the successful candidate.
Interested parties please send your full resume by clicking Apply Now.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively for employment purpose only. Applicants are not contacted within 2 months after submitting their resumes; their applications will be filed for 6 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period and will be destroyed thereafter.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|