You may also like
Assistant Administrative Officer – Quality Assurance (Post Ref.: 19/153/CT)
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
HVAC PROJECT SALES ENGINEER – Japanese air condition / building service / E&M engineering/5 days work
- Adobe Air
- Building Services
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER / Asst QA Manager - metal car filter / automotive / motor / vehicle / mfg
- Quality Assurance
Senior Legal Manager, Banking, 1351
- Debt Restructuring
Relationship Managers, Wealth Management, Banking ,1120
- Risk Assessment
- Campaign Management
- Corporate Communications
- Project Management
Assistant Manager – CRM Analytics (Ref: BSAM - CRM)
Location: Kowloon Bay
Work as a corporate role in Brand Strategy Division to support CRM Manager on consumer analytics for formulating acquisition and retention strategies, also structures CRM activities with a view of maximizing KPI improvement, ROI, and business impact.
- Support CRM manager to develop strategies and launch suitable digital marketing initiatives across brands to drive maximum ROI.
- Oversee and coordinate the implementation of new CRM campaign management tools inclusive of marketing automation platforms, frontend integration, and multi-channel communications with the internal IT department, brand stakeholders and third-party providers.
- Conduct consumer analytics including behavior reporting and post-campaign analytics for realizing recommendations for future CRM campaigns.
- Manage the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, churn, loyalty, and advocacy programs.
- Share new and emerging CRM best practices across the business in order to give the business a competitive edge over competition in consumer acquisition and retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in CRM and digital marketing (Experience in retail industry is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills coupled with project management skill
- Persistence and passion in making things happen
- Proactive, detail oriented, sensitivity in data and analytics with strong entrepreneurship mindset
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Agility to embrace change and keen in learning
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work week, competitive salary, year-end bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount to the successful candidate. Interested candidates please send us a resume together with salary expectation by clicking Apply Now.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively for employment purpose only. Applicants are not contacted within 2 months after submitting their resumes; their applications will be filed for 6 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period and will be destroyed thereafter.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|