Risk Management Services - Senior Accountant/Staff Accountant II
Location: Causeway Bay
- Perform projects relating to corporate governance, enterprise risk management, risk assessment, internal controls and internal audit strategic sourcing, to our clients in various industries
- Perform internal control reviews, internal audits, SOX and C-SOX projects for clients
- Conduct reviews and assessments on IT security, IT general computer controls/business and application controls.
- Maintain good and efficient relationships within the engagement team. Develop and maintain good working relationship with client personnel
- Bachelor Degree in accounting or business related disciplines is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years relevant working experience
- Solid experience in internal audit, risk services, IT auditing and/ or financial audit is definitely an advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications are preferred, including CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or equivalent
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese, and fluency in Putonghua
- Solid analytical and communication skill
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure
- Business travel is required
Candidate with more experience may be considered as Senior Accountant
If you are interested in taking the opportunity to broaden your horizon and build your professional career in SHINEWING, please forward your CV, updated transcript, public examination result slips to Human Resources Department, SHINEWING Risk Services Limited, 43/F., Lee Garden One, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified application.
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor
- C (Programming Language)
- Internal Audit
- Internal Control
- IT Audit
- IT Security
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management