- Data Warehousing
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Project Management
Vice President Finance - Financial Systems (76806)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Vice President Finance – Financial Systems
Group Financial Controller
- Drive standardisation and digitisation of financial reporting and analysis.
- Maintenance and user support for financial and accounting reporting platforms.
- Shared Services implementation – group wide systems support.
- Ensuring integrity of financial data warehouse.
- Developing and maintaining digital solutions for finance processes.
- A recognised Degree in Finance or Accounting and/or professional accounting qualifications
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Familiar with hospitality accounting and USALI
- Excellent written and oral communication capabilities
- Strong time management skills and outcome focus
- Strong user support focus.
- Ten (10) years’ experience in a mid to senior level finance or accounting position with an international hotel chain at a corporate or regional level.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality outputs within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Experience in handling financial data consolidation sourced from multi-currency and multi time zone locations
- Project management for developing digital finance solutions