Training Manager (85120)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
The Training Manager is responsible for designing and delivering various training programmes to enhance colleagues' learning and development. He/ She will also be responsible for identifying training needs and compiling annual tranining budgets.
- Plan, design and conduct training activities and ensure training needs are met
Coordinate with Training Managers of sister properties to organize all hub-training
- Coordinate with external training organizations to arrange different kinds of training programs for colleagues
- Coordinate with different local and foreign hospitality schools in recruiting Internship Trainees for the Hotels as requested by hospitality schools
- Work closely with department heads on selecting potential colleagues to attend training organized by Shangri-La Academy
Be a certified auditor and committee member of the HACCP team to support on hygiene related training activities
- Review all educational sponsorship application and provide recommendation for management to approve
- Support all HR related activities/ projects
Experiences and skills required
- University Degree Holder
- At least 8 years experience intraining field, with at least 1 year of experience in a managerial role
- Degree or above in Hospitality Management/ Human Resources/ Business & Administration
- Excellent communication skills, creative and good management skills
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|