- Customer Service
The Club & Guest Relations Supervisor (86916)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
To provide guest services as well as supervision in The Club & Guest Relations Department in accordance with the objectives, performance, consistency and quality standards established by Kerry Hotel Hong Kong.
- Builds relationship with guests to delight and gain loyalty.
- Ensures all interactions with guests are handled professionally and with care adhering to hotel’s policies and procedures.
- Notes, collects and actions on any guests’ preferences.
- Supervises The Club & GR operations and workflow to maximize guest satisfaction
- Performs check‐ins and check‐outs efficiently.
- Conduct training of new staff when necessary
- Handles all guests’ requests or enquires promptly and efficiently.
- Certificate in examination of education or related discipline
- >3 year supervisory experience in Front Office / Guest Relations
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken English and Mandarin
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|