System Administrator (73607)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
We are currently seeking a System Administrator to join our team in the Information Technology Division at the Corporate Office in Hong Kong.
- Provide technical support of the IT infrastructure at our Corporate office which includes:
- Windows Active Directory
- Microsoft PowerShell Scripting
- Virtualized servers (VMware / Hyper-V)
- Storage Area Network
- Office 365 / Azure Platform
- Perform performance management and capacity planning
- Evaluate, analyze, design and implement new projects in IT infrastructure
- Management of disaster recovery planning (Data backup and restoration, DR plan update and conduct annual DR drill)
- Perform duties and special projects as assigned by the supervisor or senior management
- 3 to 5 years direct work experience in IT infrastructure technical design and support
- Certified in VCP5 (VMware Certified Professional), MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) and CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Experience in using VMware vCenter for virtualization management and Solarwinds for monitoring
- Technical support experience in SAN (HP 3Par, NetApp and HDS)
- University degree in the field of Information Technology preferred
- Strong analysis, problem solving, planning, communication, organization and vendor management skills
- Attention to details and efficient in follow-throughs
- Fluency in written and oral English, Cantonese fluency is preferred
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- MCSA Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Active Directory
- Capacity Planning
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Technical Support