- Compensation and Benefits
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Student Intern - Human Resources (73515)
Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong
The candidate will be responsible for performing administration work related to recruitment, compensations and benefit, personnel database, training and employee activities.
· Student with High Diploma or above qualification in Hospitality Management / Human Resources / Business Administration related disciplines
· Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese, good command of Putonghua is an advantage
· Highly proficient in basic office software such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· Self-motivated, well-organized and able to work independently
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Applicants must indicate the date of availability for the internship on the Cover Letter / CV.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|