Service Manager - Cost Control (74175)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
Maintain effective F&B cost control policies to provide accurate & timely information on F&B operational results to support management decision making and exercise stock control systems to improve profitability of the hotel.
- Responsible for the frequet inspection to ensure the Hotel's policies are strictly adhered to in Receiving, Storing & issuing
- Minimize wastage, pilferage and loss of food and beverage items
- Provide management with accurate information on operational results
- Comply requirement of internal control per Controller's Checklist
- Conduct regular spot or analysis of major F&B par stock levels
Experiences and skills required
- Minimum 4 years working experience in F&B Cost Control in hotel
- Good knowledge in Check EAM and F&B forecast and budget
- Self-motivated, diligent and willing to work under pressure
- Clear guidance and assistance to subordinates at all times
- Internal Control
- Stock Taking