Service Leader - Stores (74205)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
Supervise and train stores personnel in proper procedures and methods including stock maintenance record keeping, receiving and issuing of stores items.
- Responsible in all storekeepers in maintaining inventory record and daily summary of all purchases and issues of stock items
- Accountable for discrepancies in physical inventory with records, investiage and advise management of major variances
- Ensure all F&B items are stored properly in appropriate places
- Implement and follow up on all policy and procedures set up for stores
- Carry out random checking on temperatures of all fridges and wine cellar
Experiences and skills required
- At least 3 years' experience in store keeping with good knowledge in F&B and other Hotel supplies
- Fluency in oral English and Cantonese
- Good communication skills & a good team player
- Inventory Management