Service Centre Officer (72151)
Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel
The candidate will be responsible for handling all incoming and outgoing
calls promtly, providing & recording all guest message and wake-up calls.
They are also required to fulfill guest needs as requested according to the
established hotel standards.
- Minimum 2 years experience in service industry
- Good telephone etiquette, selling and communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken English, Cantonese & Putonghua
- Willing to work on shifts in a competitive environment
- Self-motivated, well-organised and able to work independently
- Able to handle stress and maintain calm when handling emergency
- Customer Service