- Application Development
- Capacity Planning
- Program Management
- Project Management
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Senior Solution Architect / Solution Architect (74507)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
We are currently seeking a Senior Solution Architect / Solution Architect to join our team in the Information Technology Division at the Corporate Office in Hong Kong.
- Provide direction and leadership in application development across the corporate to ensure business goals are met in an efficient manner and in good quality
- Provide direction and leadership on the execution of tasks like development framework, capacity planning, systems maintenance & administration, databases design and web application infrastructure
- Provide direction and leadership on various stages in the system development lifecycle of the project to ensure software developed and architecture is maintainable and extendible to accommodate future development and maintenance support
- Mentor team members for guidance in project issues and career directions, create performance goals and objectives, track and communicate progress. Prepare and conduct regular performance evaluations and corrective action plans
- Develop detailed development plans, prioritize work and assign staff to various projects
- Understand customer and technical requirements, ensure developed software and design are in good quality and met those requirements
- Manage the design / coding and work with technical experts to meet business requirements
- Minimum 8 years of application development experiences in a complex environment
- Solid experiences include application development, solution architecture, data model design, program management, service delivery management and implementation experience
- Familiar with the following but not limited to:
- Business intelligence / Big data like data warehousing, ETL, OLAP, Hadoop, SAS and CRM
- Mobile application development such as Objective-C, AngularJS, Ionic and Java
- Database tool such as SQL Server and Oracle
- SharePoint, Office 365, Workflow development
- Internet security technologies like information rights management
- Cloud / SaaS solutions
- Software development framework like agile software development
- Other emerging technologies like open source and social media
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of staff in business manner and able to manage IT technical staff
- Strong in problem-solving, communication and project management skills
- Proficiency in English and Putonghua preferred
- CSSLP or MCSD certification will be an advantage
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- Microsoft Solutions Developer (MCSD)