Senior / Sales Manager - Corporate (85889)
Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong
Under the general guidance and supervision of Director of Sales, in coordination with Director of Sales & Marketing, the candidate will be responsible for implementing all sales activities (sales inquiries, proposals, contracts, site inspections etc.), maximising business opportunities in his/her specific area of responsibility, implementing action plans and accomplishing goals set forth in the Marketing Plan. He/ She will also responsible for overseeing the day-to-day sales activities of Sales Co-ordinator, with specific responsibilities of directing sales and training.
- Diploma holder or above in Hospitality Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant hotel experience of which 2 years preferably in Corporate Sales field
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese). Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Sales Manager
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|