- Brand Marketing
- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Project Management
Senior Manager - Loyalty Marketing Communications (74627)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
Reporting to the Director of Loyalty Marketing, you will be responsible for supporting the development of loyalty brand marketing strategies to increase Golden Circle brand awareness, amplify its brand positioning and members' engagement, as well as developing social media strategies to drive conversations across social platforms worldwide.
- Develop different online platforms and build brand community for Golden Circle Programme
- Develop and manage ongoing excution of Golden Circle marketing plan and budget control
- Continuously update brand and communication style guide for all member's commununication to ensure branding and customer proposition are well represented
- Work closely with hotels to develop and update the programme operation manual
- Content development of e-newsletters and other communication channels
- Study and plan new products on all possible channels for the programme
- Work with other teams to establish strategies and mechanics for all types of promotion
- Assist in partnership development for acquisition, reciprocal benefits, earning and redemption options for points programme
- Plan and implement internal campaigns for hotels to strengthen programme awareness
Experiences and skills required:
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing or Business
- Cantonese and Mandarin speaker with strong English speaking and writing skills
- Experience with loyalty marketing initiatives in Asia
- Strong understanding of the online medium as a distribution and marketing channel
- Proven ability to manage complex global projects to successful completion
- Tech-savvy and fast-learner, with 5+ years marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and deadline-sensitive
- Strong customer service orientation essential; takes initiative, anticipates needs
- Determination to drive results and pursue excellence