Senior Manager - Loyalty Brand Marketing (74627)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
Reporting to the Vice President - Loyalty & Partner Marketing, you will be responsible for leading the development of loyalty brand marketing strategies to increase Golden Circle brand awareness, amplify its brand positioning and members' engagement, as well as developing social media strategies to drive conversations across social platforms worldwide.
- Develop different online platforms and build brand community for Golden Circle Programme
- Develop and manage ongoing excution of Golden Circle marketing plan and budget control
- Set brand and communication style guide for all member's commununication to ensure branding and customer proposition are well represented
- Work closely with hotels to develop and update the programme operation manual
- Content development of e-newsletters and other communication channels
- Study and plan new products on all possible channels for the programme
- Work with other teams to establish strategies and mechanics for all types of promotion
- Assist in partnership development for acquisition, reciprocal benefits, earning and redemption options for points programme
- Plan and implement internal campaigns for hotels to strengthen programme awareness
Experiences and skills required:
- 8 years’ work experience in multinational companies
- Proven ability to manage complex global projects to successful completion
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Work experience in airline, hotel or tourism industry is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Effective project management skills and ability
- Enjoy working with people and can “think outside the box”
- Determination to drive results and pursue excellence
- Brand Marketing
- Project Management