- Complaint Handling
- Customer Service
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
Senior Events Operations Manager (71740)
Aberdeen Marina Club
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
The Aberdeen Marina Club, managed by Shangri-La International, is a prestigious private membership club, with 6 restaurants, a grand ballroom & 6 event venues, full sports and marina facilities.
- Monitor and ensure smooth operations of the Banquet Services
- Maintain consistency in quality of food & beverage / service / cleanliness of Banquet Services
- Constantly obtain customer feedback during operations to ensure satisfaction
- Proper and tactful handling of verbal complaints from customers
- Tertiary education with preference in hotel management
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|