- Business Plans
- Corporate Planning
- Data Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modeling
Senior Analyst / Assistant Manager - Corporate Planning (94970)
A career in corporate planning focuses on helping the corporation to design a path to growth and profitability amidst constant changes and competition.
Supporting CEO and senior management team and working closely with cross functional teams across the organization, corporate planning team tracks industry and competitive trends, develops long range forecasting models and scenario analysis, explores novel strategic solutions, develops key performance indicators, and implements actionable plan to drive growth and returns to shareholders.
Reporting to SVP of Corporate Planning, this analyst/manager will work on key strategic initiatives that drive the growth of our company, it provides an excellent career path for the bright, ambitious and hardworking candidate.
How you’ll contribute to the team
- Conduct in-depth analysis of targeted market and industry dynamics, financial analysis on various investment projects;
- Write speech and presentations materials for senior management for internal and external communication purpose;
- Analyze and evaluate internal business plans, develop long range financial model and conduct scenario analysis;
- Develop and implement KPI to drive strong performance;
- Participate on ad hoc projects to support Senior Executive team.
What you will need to be considered
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, data analysis and financial modelling experience;
- Strong English and Chinese writing and communication capability.
- Prior experience in Consulting, Investment Banking or similar functions are favourable.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Financing, Accounting, Data Analysis and related subjects.
- A quick learner, self-motivated and driven. High integrity and ethical
- Confident, collaborative, organized; ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload
- Detail oriented, high sense of responsibility, good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ideally with 2-5 years of work experience.