- Adobe Flex
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Statements
- Listing Rules
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Quantitative Analysis
Senior Accountant - Group Reporting (95203)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant - Group Reporting to join our team in the SA Finance Division at the Corporate Office in Hong Kong.
- Assist the Financial Controller to oversee, review and prepare the group consolidated accounts of the listed hotel group in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with external auditors and coordinate with Company Secretarial Department to ensure the group accounts are complied with Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards and all the listing requirements set out by Hong Kong Stock Exchange Listing Rules
- Review financial statements of hotels and projects
- Prepare consolidated financial statements for sub-group of hotel and project companies
- Handle full set of entity accounts at corporate level
- Handle daily accounting duties including preparation of vouchers
- Assist in month end & year end closing process
- Assist in the preparation of Annual and Interim Reports of the listed company
- Assist in the preparation of group budget and forecast
- Perform various qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Perform Ah-hoc assignments
- University degree holders in Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant with HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years working experience and with experience in group consolidation
- Proficiency in PC applications especially in Microsoft Excel Macros
- Knowledge of FLEX / SUN Accounting System is preferable
- Able to work well under pressure and independently
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|