Security Supervisor (88517)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
- Responsible for the daily safety inspections, investigations, interviews, and key control audit
- To handle and avoid physical hazard and conduct emergency response drills
- To report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Director of Security / Assistant Security Manager
- To handle in and out record of casual labor as required
- Drive the day to day Security Operation through effective and efficient leadership
- Offer practical guidance, training and coaching to security officer, ensure that Hotel and Departmental standards are strictly and consistently maintained.
Experiences and skills required
- Certificate or above professional qualifications in security management
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Holder of Security Personnel Permit
- Holder of Hong Kong driving license is preferable
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in hotel industry
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|