- Travel Arrangements
Secretary / Administrative Assistant (94955)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Development and Projects Division
- Handle correspondence, documents presentations, meeting records, spreadsheets and database updating
- Arrange and manage appointment
- Prepare agendas and take minutes
- Coordinate travel arrangement and claims
- Prepare and collect reports, filing
- Greet and meet clients
- Other job related duties as assigned
EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Matriculation or above
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application
- Well organised, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, pleasant, strong sense of responsibility and detail-oriented
- Able to perform multi-tasks and work under pressure
- Responsible, initiative, hardworking and independent
Please click the "Apply Now" button to create your candidate profile in our career page www.areyoushangri-la.com, enclosing your CV. Please indicate your notice period as well as your current and expected salary.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified in three weeks' time upon application.
Personal data collected will be treated in confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|