- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Travel Arrangements
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
Based in the company headquarters in Hong Kong, you will provide day-to-day administrative support and assistance in the coordination and handling of confidential and sensitive information and materials to the Corporate Sales & Marketing team.
- Provide office management and overall administrative support, such as business travel arrangement, expense claims and meeting arrangements
- Assist in hotel coordination and data management of Sales & Marketing initiatives
- Assist in preparing reports and presentations
- Assist in updating guidelines and manuals for the division
- Maintain the filing system
Experiences and skills required:
- Diploma or above in Secretarial Studies
- 4 years’ work experience in multinational companies
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of written English and Chinese, and spoken English and Cantonese
- Well versed in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Work experience in hotel industry
- Knowledge of Mandarin
- Independent, able to work with minimum supervision
- Good with numbers and attention to details
- Highly organised and able to multi-task