- Data Entry
- Travel Arrangements
Sales Coordinator- MICE (94526)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
- Responsible for all secretarial and administration work for MICE Department
- Prepare of customer correspondence, proposals, contracts and Delphi System data entry
- Arrange appointments and meetings with customers and other departments as directed by Department Head and prepare the appropriate material for each appointment or meeting
- Take minutes of meetings, accurately transcribe and circulate to appropriate recipients
- Coordinate & organise business travel arrangements for the department
Experiences and skills required
- University graduate in Hotel Management or other related disciplines
- Knowledge of Delphi System will be an advantage
- Be passionate and have the drive and determination to meet/exceed set goals
- Able to coordinate work processes in a systematic manner
- Possess a patient, pleasant personality; attention to detail
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
|Qualification||Member, Instituted of Civil Engineers (MICE)|