- Corporate Communications
Receiving Supervisor (74178)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
The Receiving Supervisor must ensure that all goods received by the Hotel have been properly ordered and the goods meet the prescribed quality set by the various user departments.
- Supervise the receiving officer in performing the receiving function and the kitchen porters in performing the delivery of direct issue food items to the kitchens
- Check and verify all good received to ensure that goods received are in accordance with the purchase specification
- Ensure that all invoices or delivery orders of goods received are properly stamped and recorder in the Daily Receiving Reports
- Ensure that all rejected goods, containers, empty bottles and cases leaving the hotel are properly documented and accounted for.
Experiences and skills required
- Good knowledge of various products, standard specifications and supervisory skills
- At least 3 years' experience in Receiving area with good knowledge in F&B and other Hotel supplies
- Good communications skills & a good team player
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|