Public Area Supervisor (91419)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
- Coordinates and supervises all Service Associates in the Public Areas, to ensure proper completion of all tasks
- Maintains public areas and heart of the house areas in accordance with the policies, standards and guidelines established by Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts and the hotel
- Ensures all interactions with guests are handled professionally and with care adhering to hotel's policies and procedures
- Supervises and condcuts training on a regular basis
Experiences and skills required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Knowledgable in operating cleaning machines & equipment, and cleaning chemicals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications