- Project Management
- Quality Control
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager (94964)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the design, cost, programming, quality control and construction management of new hotels and/or renovation projects and the Project Manager will be reporting to Project Director in Corporate Development & Projects Division.
Tender Strategy and Control
- Review the tender list, evaluate tender pricings and study value engineering options and negotiation strategy
- Participate in tender negotiations to obtain the best value on tender offered, and actively follow-up on the award of tenders to ensure proper documentation and registration
- Manage risks and act in a timely manner to protect the interests of the company
- Supervise relevant parties for local authority submissions, establish and maintain effective relationships with local authorities and to ensure all required authority licenses are completely granted
- Actively participate in the selection of project team members
- Conduct performance reviews of direct reports
- Provide training and coaching, mentoring of team members
Documentation and Handover
- Monitor arrangement for project close out, settlement of final accounts and the deployment plans for project team members
EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Surveying or construction related discipline, preferably with relevant professional membership
- Minimum 15 years’ project management experience with regional exposure of multiple luxury portfolios
- Solid experience in handling luxury hotel projects or large-scale mixed-use developments is preferred
- On-site experience would be an advantage
- Solid experience in supervisory role is required
- Strong leadership, result-oriented, possess high integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage
Please click the "Apply Now" button to create your candidate profile in our career page www.areyoushangri-la.com, enclosing your CV. Please indicate your notice period as well as your current and expected salary.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified in three weeks' time upon application.
Personal data collected will be treated in confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|