Part-time Architecture Assistant (95484)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Investment Management & Business Development Division is responsible for setting the strategic direction for the Group, as well as supporting the company’s headquarters in Hong Kong. We are currently seeking a Part-time Architecture Assistant to join the team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you are responsible for providing comprehensive floor plan measurements of our hotel properties.
- Review building plans and perform area programme validation as well as measurement
- Survey plans for better space allocation / usage
- Consolidate property data gathered from various sources for further analysis
- Support supervisors for ad-hoc tasks
Experience and skills required:
- Right to work in Hong Kong
- Studying in Bachelors of Architecture, Interior Design or Arts would be a plus
- Skills in AutoCAD are preferred
- Ability to communicate well in English and Mandarin
- Strong analytic, problem-solving, planning, communication & organization skills
- Attention to detail and efficient in follow-throughs
**Employee would be expected to commit 4-5 days of work a week, for 3 weeks a month.
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|