- Information Security
Manager, Information Security (95710)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
We are currently seeking a Manager, Information Security to join our team in the Information Technology Division at the Corporate Office in Hong Kong.
- Reporting to the Director of Information Security in Information Technology Division
- Responsible for delivering a world class security governance, to ensure mission-critical applications compliance and are secure for our business with global coverage
- Manage and lead information security compliance programs (Corporate and PCI)
- Evaluate, identify and mitigate information security threats in new initiatives and changes
- Manage information security risks and mitigation controls
- Ensure compliance to information security policies
- Conduct operational information security monitoring and testing
- Facilitate internal and external security audit
- Backup to other members in the security team
- Assist the Director in managing security programs and budget
- Bachelor Degree and minimum 5 years’ experience in Information Security Management role
- Skilled in Information Security subjects across all domains
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in written and oral English, and spoken Cantonese and Mandarin
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of ISO27001, COBIT, ITIL
- CISM, CISSP, CISA, CEH, GIAC certifications
- Understanding of cyber security law
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to details, efficient in follow-throughs
- Able to communicate with all levels and outside parties in a non-technical language
- Can-do attitude
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL Practitioner Level|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|