Industrial Trainee - Human Resources (54946)
Aberdeen Marina Club
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
The Aberdeen Marina Club, managed by Shangri-La International, is a prestigious private membership club, with 6 restaurants, a grand ballroom & 6 event venues, full sports and marina facilities.
- Provide administrative support within full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, manpower planning, employee relations, performance appraisal and other ad-hoc assignments.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate employee records in HRIS.
- Prepare and consolidate management reports and perform ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Be a good team player, customer-oriented and willing to learn with positive attitude.
- Strong PC skills, proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Chinese Word Processing
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Performance Appraisal