- Chinese Cuisine
- Customer Service
- Guest Experience
Industrial Trainee - Food & Beverage (33416)
Aberdeen Marina Club
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
The Aberdeen Marina Club, managed by Shangri-La International, is a prestigious private membership club, with 6 restaurants, a grand ballroom & 6 event venues, full sports and marina facilities.
• Assist and ensure smooth operation of the sections appointed
• Ensure that service / items are prepared according to Club standards
• Ensure that all materials, equipment and machinery are properly used and regularly cleaned
• Check cleanliness of the sections prior to and after service
• Obtain customer feedback during operation to ensure guest satisfaction
• Trainee will be able to cross trained in F&B Marketing Department and 6 differents Outlets which not limited to Chinese Cuisine, Thai Theme Restaurant and Signature Steak House.
- Excellent command of spoken English
- Excellent guest interaction skills
- Guest oriented and a good team player
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Thai|