Human Resources Officer / Associate (76265)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Officer / Associate to join our team in the Human Resources Division at the Corporate Office in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Manager of Compensation and Benefits, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Assist in full spectrum of compensation & benefits administration including annual merit and bonus review, salary benchmarking, insurance benefits review
- Compile compensation & benefits related reports such as headcount and salary reports, etc.
- Maintenance of up-to-date employee data
- Assist in developing and implement compensation & benefits policies and procedures
- Support in compensation & benefits survey data collection for different regions
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties for compensation & benefits matters
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- University Degree holder
- Minimum 2 years of relevant compensation and benefits experience, preferably with either consulting or corporate HR experience
- Attention to details & good analytical thinking
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent overall communication skills- written / oral and presentation skills
- Compensation and Benefits
- Microsoft Excel