- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Travel Arrangements
Human Resources Associate (75526)
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
Being part of the Corporate Human Resources division, the Talent team is responsible for setting strategies and implementing projects for talent acquisition and management initiatives globally. We are currently seeking a Human Resources Associate to join our team at the Corporate Office in Hong Kong.
Reporting directly to the Global Director of Talent, you will provide day-to-day administrative support to the Talent Team and assist in the coordination and handling of confidential and sensitive information and materials.
- Provide office management and overall administrative support, such as business travel arrangements, expense claims and meeting arrangements
- Assist to prepare reports and presentations
- Assist to update guidelines and manuals for the team
- Manage the filing system
- Independent, able to deliver results with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- A flexible team player
- Tertiary education
- 3 - 5 years' work experience in multinational companies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Work experience in the hotel industry and / or human resources field