Housekeeping Coordinator (91421)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
The Housekeeping Coordinator (Order Taker) ensures all functions of Housekeeping Department assignment are carried out and coordinates all calls received in the Housekeeping Department to ensure proper recording and follow through in accordance with the policies, standards and guidelines established.
- Answer and handle all calls from in-house guests, make sure guests' requests are completed and followed up thoroughly
- Coordination - Keeps Service Manager and Executive Housekeeper informed of any extraordinary or emergency situations
- Follow Up - Checks on the completion of all requests
Experiences and skills required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Service orientated displays initiative, organized and able to take ownership
- Able to work flexible hours
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|