- Data Entry
Group Coordinator (88670)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
- Provide overall administrative and service support in all aspect related room only group, incentive and MICE group in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare of customer correspondence, proposals, contracts and Delphi System data entry accurately and timely
- Arrange appointments and meetings with internal and external guests as directed by the Department Head and prepare documents for the meetings
- Handles guest’s requests independently and proactively
- Maintains good awareness of the events details and account profiles related to the designated assigned Managers
Experiences and skills required
- University graduate in Hotel Management or other related disciplines, fresh graduate with relevant work experience is welcome
- Knowledge of Delphi System will be an advantage
- Be passionate and have the drive and determination to meet/exceed set goals
- Able to coordinate work processes in a systematic manner
- Possess a patient, pleasant personality; attention to detail
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
|Qualification||Member, Instituted of Civil Engineers (MICE)|