- Business Plans
Food & Beverage Secretary (95588)
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
- Responsible for performing secretarial/routine tasks, office duties for the Food & Beverage Department.
- Prepare letters, reports and any other mailing or correspondence including memos in an efficient manner, to distribute or mail, keep copies in file, type menus, recipes etc.
- Assists to coordinate with Marketing on advertising and promotional activities.
- Providing operational support when necessary.
- Assists in monitoring and driving product & service excellence from guests’ feedback, audit checks and mystery shopping.
- Assists to establish systematic reporting procedures to track division’s operational and financial performance against business plans and budget.
Experiences and skills required
- Oral and written fluency in Chinese and English
- At least 1 year experience in a similar capacity
- Knowledge in hotel kitchen operations will be a plus